Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nutella -- The Addiction Begins

Image hosting by Photobucket

A couple of years ago my husband made me buy a jar of Nutella. I had never heard of it, so I figure why not, lets try it. My husband assured me he had tried it and it is delicious. When we got home he started eating it with a spoon, something he does with peanut butter too. The kids then joined him and fell in love with this stuff. Seeing how addicting it was I decided not to try it. It wasn't that I was afraid that I won't like it, oh no on the contrary, I was afraid I'd fall in love with it. The kids and my husband have been eating this stuff constantly since then. I have to have at least 2 jars of it in case we run out. Knowing how good it seems to be I encourage others to try it to see if maybe it was just my family. All of my friends fell in love with the stuff as well. I was more determined not to try it.

Well today I was making my daughter a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich (my kids favorite way to eat it) and I got some on my hand. Without thinking I liked it off. OH!!!! I'm in trouble now. It is wonderful! I ended up making myself a PB and Nutella sandwich as well. So now the addiction begins.
Pin It

2 comments:

philgomes said...

Whomever invented Nutella deserves to be canonized.

Jenn said...

Aldi's has there own store brand of Nutella-If your whole family is addicted it might save you some money :)