Saturday, March 03, 2012

Coupon Spreadsheet Update

A number of you have been commenting on the issue of sales tax with the original coupon spread sheet. I had not realized that the taxes were calculated based on the original price, so I made some adjustments to the spreadsheet to reflect that.


For those of you who did not read the first post, I do not use this worksheet because I live in London where they do not do grocery coupons. I made this sheet for my sister, and I thought it would be nice to share with others that wanted a very detailed coupon spreadsheet.


Here is a closer screen shot of the sales tax fix for those of you where were asking for this change. 

I hope this spreadsheet proves useful for someone out there. If you see any more errors let me know. I am not the quickest at fixing problems, but I will eventually get around to it.

To access the spreadsheet, all you need is the link Coupon Spreadsheet v2. You are welcome to direct people to the site, but I ask that you do not mass distribute the spreadsheet without permission.



Pin It

0 comments: